Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Missing you

I am so very blessed to be surrounded by amazing people. My life has been full of love, caring and friendship. The only problem with some of my closest relationships is that the individual on the other end is many miles away. Today as I sit at my computer my mind can't help but wander to the incredible moments and times I have shared with those closest to me. We have been together for much of our true growing up periods. I have been witness to beautiful unions in marriage and times of true heartbreak.

I love all that I have dearly. I love where I live, whom I'm married to, my children and my life in general. From time to time my mind wanders the other roads that could have been. I wonder if I could have been closer to my dearest friends or if geographic closeness only would have pushed our relationships apart? I marvel at the fact that often despite so much passing of times these friendships seem to come right into stride.

I am looking forward to what changes the future brings and also longing for the comfort that routine provides. I would like to write more but the baby is crying. I guess that the point of my ramblings is to tell those friends, thank-you, I miss you and most of all I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment