Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Our Little Turtle is One!

We celebrated our last "1st Birthday" in the Kish household. It happened to fall on mothers day so the party took on a little bit of an adult feel. I went all out and made Jordynn a turtle dress and turtle cake. It is amazing that I have been blessed with four amazing daughters and that my youngest one has already lived out her first year. I am so happy that I have gotten to see her go from being a tiny baby to be a full fledged walking toddler. She finally got her first two teeth just a couple weeks before her first birthday. She also learned to walk about the same time and was sporting some pretty nice road rash just prior to our big celebration.
Now some details about Jordynn. She loves her monkey, soother and bottle. She is fiercely stubborn and can be quite the little pincher. She is also tender hearted and loves to snuggle. She weighs about 20 pounds and is my pickiest eater so far. She loves to "taste" food before she eats it. Did I mention how much the girls and I love her? The girls tote her around like a little doll and Jordynn's face lights up whenever she sees them. Kinna loves to tickle her and kiss her, Kamryn loves to carry her and Charlee loves to talk to her two inches from her face.
I will never regret my children getting older. I count it an amazing blessing everyday that I get to spend with them. Although some moments (like now with two kids crying and several requests flying from the bedroom) I may not be as composed or nurturing or loving as I wish I could be I do know that my children know they are loved. What a blessing to be called mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment