Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Why must my kids wear bathing suits??

I am not talking about while swimming here. I am talking wake up every morning and run to the bathroom to claim their bathing suit as their chosen outfit for the day. Seriously, this happens daily. As I type, at 5:00 in the afternoon I have Kamryn begging, not even just a little bit but a LOT to find her a bathing suit. Why might a four year old need a bathing suit at 5:00 in the afternoon when we are NOT going swimming? What is the appeal of that spandex fabric strutting around the house? I have just been informed that if I "pretty, pretty, pretty please find her a wim suit then she wioll call me the best mom ever" I had no idea that was what it took to gain that kind of status, from now on I will ignore all other duties and instead focus on primarily hooking my kids up with a steady supply of designer bathing suits.

No comments:

Post a Comment