Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Happy 8th Anniversary

Okay so this is really not the day of our anniversary but I was too tired to write this last night.
It is funny how I kinda envision this romantic movie"esh" kinda day folding out but yet really everything is eerily normal with a small dollop of romance. Anthony and I went out for dinner at the Keg and small talked about where our life has come from and what it may someday be. We followed up our romantic meal with a grocery shopping trip to Safeway because it is 15% Tuesday and I desperately needed to get groceries.
By far the best part of the day is the thoughtful card my husband placed under my pillow that speaks of the things we will look back on when we get old together. Oh and did I mention our love fern? It is actually an ivy plant purchased from Safeway but lets hope I can keep it alive at least for a while. Not sure why I needed one more thing to be responsible for but at least this one doesn't talk back :)
I am so blessed to have an amazing, hardworking husband who loves me. I know that I do not deserve his lie and most days I am not even sure how he stands me, let alone loves me. I am so happy that eight years and one day ago he decided that he would sacrifice the rest of his life to provide for me as his wife and his family.
I love you Anthony.

No comments:

Post a Comment