Monday, April 16, 2012

We have a walker...kinda...

So I think that I am ready to make it official. Over the past couple days Jordynn has been trying her best to take some steps. Today she succeeded! She has been cruising from object to object and has managed to take as many as four or five totally unassisted steps to bridge the gap between objects. She is a brave little monkey and throws herself fully into whatever object she is aiming for. Almost overnight she has grown by leaps and bounds. She claps and dances, says the regular mama, dada, nana. It is hard to believe that in under a month she will be one. Amazing!
Mckinna is still working on getting her first loose tooth to fall out. She had hoped it would fall out almost immediately but now has resigned to the fact that it may take some time. The new tooth has sprouted up behind though so who knows how long it will take.
Kamryn is on a horse, wedding kick right now. She is all about marrying Brennan from preschool but apparently her and Jack Huggins also recently got married. Jack informed his mom (Tammy) that I cannot know of this marriage because I will probably give her a time out. Every night before she goes to sleep she asks me where we are going to meet. Often she suggests the barn or the racetrack for us to ride our fast horses. I am glad that she still wants to be a cowgirl. I was worried that after she fell off the pony she might not be so keen on the idea. She is a strong, brave little lady that is for sure.
Charlee is getting better and better at talking. She still manages to confuse more then a few people with what she is saying but it is getting better. She is very excited to have a birthday and has expressed her desire for "Mick mouse clubhouse" cake. Should be interested seeing as I am such a domestic diva lol
Have I mention that I love my life? Well trust me I do. I have the most amazing husband and children and we are so blessed to live the life we do. I want to be thankful for each and every single day that I wake up because life is precious and does not need to be taken for granted. I am so thankful that I have gotten to see my children grow to this point and hope and pray that we have many years ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment